Timeless Paens From the Ongoing Rituals of Space

Assassin Sonique sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Fri Mar 8 09:52:05 EST 1996

On  7 Mar 96 Johan Edlundh wrote about Timeless Paens From the
Ongoing Rit:

> yes, one more thing - it sounds like the manufacturer has quality problems,
> rumour says some disks is partly distorted - and I'm listening to one right
> now with some real *nasty* cracks and sparkles :0(

Now joe - you have to consider *that* copy a collectors item....
I'll let you keep it and be happy enough with one of the 'inferior'
copies without the cracks and sarkles when you send mine over

Paul (in wishful thinking mode)

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may