HW: Rock bands + Comic books

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Sat Mar 9 09:43:40 EST 1996

Hello all Hawkfriends,

I was watching the sci-fi channel last night, and a show called Ant-Gravity
Room was on. It is a show dealing with current events, trends, etc. in the
sci-fi arena.They did a piece on comic books, and at the end they asked
the viewers to e-mail them the name of any bands they would like to see in
a comic book. Since this has already been done by the Hawksters, I felt
it my obligation to e-mail them and inform them of this. I feel if
all of us here did the same, maybe they would acknowledge the fact that
sc-fi and rock has already been married long ago, when Dave and Nik first
put it all together.I think they could possibly do a piece for the show
on our favorite spacerockers, if enough email comes to them about it.

Here is the adress if you want to notify them of this:

ANTIGRAVITY at YTV.CA

Let's get some support of HW going on the most obvious channel to
see them on, the Sci-Fi channel.

Duane

OBCD: Kitaro - An Enchanted Evening

--