info request

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Mar 11 07:47:50 EST 1996

        Heads ups, especially John Swartz :)  My sister who runs a radio
show out in Oberlin, OH is trying to get a tBS/BOC radioathon put together.
Knowing little about BOC (or tBS, except what material Deb has kindly
supplied her with and having attended one tBS concert last summer) could
someone send along maybe a copy of the FAQ?  (I haven't got one).
        This is a good opportunity for tBS fans to rise and reverberate,
and help spread the word about the Brain Surgeons if my sister can get this
radio show approved.

> Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 16:29:17 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Chris Anderson <SCA7477 at alpha.CC.OBERLIN.EDU>
> To: cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk
>
> i'm thinking i can probably get a radioathon block, but more likely so
> if maybe i do a brain surgeons/boc block instead of straight brain surgeons.
> i'm still working on the concert thing.
> oh, but the thing w/ doing a brain surgeons/boc block is that i know
> absolutely nothing about boc and own nothing by them. i dunno about the
> station, but its dubious.

        BTW, for those who were at the Gong show in Cleveland if you saw
a young woman with long red hair that may well have been my sister.  I take
no repsonsibility for whatever reprehensible activity she was pursuing at
the time ... :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson   ASNAC Dept., Cambridge U.   cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk