HW: how about a brawl!!

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 11 14:16:52 EST 1996

Interesting idea:

OK, first stab at list follows...

Nik:

Nik Turner's Sphynx - Xitintoday [1978]
Inner City Unit - Pass Out, The Maximum Effect, Punkadelic, Newanatomy, The
President's Tapes
Nik Turner - Sphynx [1993], Prophets of Time, Space Ritual 1994
Anubian Lights - The Eternal Sky, Past or Future?

Bob:

Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters, Lucky Leif and the Longships, Hype,
Freq, Test-Tube Conceived, Live at the Queen Elizabeth Hall

Dave:

Earthed to the Ground, Agents of Chaos, Strange Trips & Pipe Dreams

Steve Swindells:

Messages, Fresh Blood

Huw:

uh...  Outside the Law, some others... (not wanting to prejudge the poll, but
_OTL_ was so crap I stopped there)

Harvey:

Interstellar Chaos, probably others...

Simn House:

Yassasim, maybe some 3rd Ear Band stuff

Tim Blake:

Crystal Machine, New Jerusalem, probably others (but maybe not his Gong work)

I don't suggest we include G Baker in this!  I'm also not sure it makes too
much sense to do this by a ranking system (though that made a lot of sense
for Hawkwind) - I think I'd prefer a rating system (marks out of ten and give
an average).

It's scary how many of these I've got... :)

- Andy