OFF : Red Dwarf / Huddersfield / Blue Oyster Cult

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Sat Mar 16 15:10:04 EST 1996

On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, Jon Browne wrote:

> What is this thing Americans have with Brit's teeth? They've cracked a
> few funnies on The Simpsons about this....

Well, as the Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy opine, "television---where
straight teeth in your mouth are more important than that words that
come out."  Maybe all Americans are making sure they're prepared for
their 15 minutes of fame, should it happen by? :-)

> I'm a Brit and i've got a lovely smile....see :-))))

Lovely pearly whites!

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Frank Zappa, _The Lost Episodes_

obBOC-L: How is it that Frank Zappa can continue to release more new
material than BOC, and he's been dead a few years??  (I'm looking forward to
his forthcoming album of Varese material.)  C'mon BOC, it's like you're not
even trying!... ;-)

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.