WTB Alman Mulo early tapes

Dr Big Mike Light M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Mon Mar 18 05:24:26 EST 1996

On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, cjohnson wrote:

>        Anyways, I was wondering if anybody still knew where to find copies
>        of these two early AMB tapes:  Mamissi, Invisible Warrior.  Does
>        Taste Productions (the last company releasing them, I think?) still
>        carry them?  Is there an address/phone for Taste, or catalog or
>        ordering information?

Well, the address that is on the recent Taste output (1993) is
Taste, PO Box 775, London, E5 9DE
the phone number is 0181 806 8494.

>        Does anybody in Kollector-land even _have_ copies of these?  I
>        noticed that the HW Discography wasn't quite complete in this area.

Well, I have Invisible Warrior, which is so disappointing that I didn't
try to get the other tape releases. There is no proper info on the tape -
just a photocopied label, and a good old Sony HF60 tape. So I do not know
if Taste have copies of these, but I do know that they are the people who
released Diamonds and Toads (Taste 46), Afrodiziac (Taste 41),
Interstellar Chaos (Taste 40) and Orisha (Taste 37).

Cheers

Mike w