HW: Comic book expose'

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Mon Mar 18 16:14:18 EST 1996

Well, it seems that the address for The Antigravity Room didn't work, so
we won't be having our wonderful little expose' about Hawkwind and the
sci-fi/comicbook connection.  Oh well.

Damon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 96 11:16:02 EST
From: ytv.ca MMDF Mail System <mmdf at ytv.ca>
To: dcapehar at utdallas.edu
Subject: Failed mail (msg.aa05891)

    After 9 days (208 hours), your message could not be
fully delivered.

    It failed to be received by the following address(es):

        antigravity (host: ccgate.ytv.ca) (queue: badusers)

    Problems usually are due to service interruptions at the receiving
machine.  Less often, they are caused by the communication system.

    Your message follows: