HW: Remasters

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Sat Mar 23 16:56:44 EST 1996

On Sat, 23 Mar 1996, Jon Browne wrote:
> BTW I've seen prices as low as UKP8.99 for the four and UKP20 for Space
> Rit. so it doesn't look too pricey after all. I was expecting UKP14.99
> and anything up to UKP29.99 for SR

OK, so UKP8.99 = $?
   and UKP20 = $?
...and shipping and handling would bring about a total of $? for each
one? (unless it's just not that simple...)  I'm assuming that getting it
directly mailed from someone buying it at that discount will ultimately
be less than if I get it from, say, CDNow.

Thanks.

Damon Capehart          | "Ladies and gentlemen, Ronco brings you the
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  home cloning kit, a complete do it yourself kit
The Society of Physics  |  for personal cloning.  Buy one today and be the
Students at UTD         |  first on your block to be second!"