Space Rock on Boston radio

David B. Kuznick david at PHARLAP.CI.COM
Thu Mar 28 09:31:45 EST 1996

  > Date:    Wed, 27 Mar 1996 07:45:00 -0500
  > From:    "Scott Heller (617) 724-7762" <HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
  >
  >        HW and space rock will be on the air on Wed April 3rd on 88.1 WMBR in
  >        Cambridge MA. I plan to play: Vagtazo Hallotekemek, Bevis Frond, HW,
  >        Arc Met, Ozrics, White Heaven, Sundial, Monster Magnet, Spacious Mind,
  >        Kingston Wall, Carl's band, and of course the BRAIN SURGEONS!    If
  >        there is time I will squeeze in a few other bands.

obLookingForMy10MinutesOfFameAnywayICanFindIt> Can I request Ossian's
Ride from "Carl's band"?  :-)

David Kuznick - david at ci.com (Work: http://www.ci.com  Play: coming soon...)
Why try holding back the wave?  You'll only drown in the changes.
You've got to learn to let go.  Just let go and experience the flight.
Try to see from a different side.  If balance is the key, maybe we'll see
A future understanding.  -  "My Global Mind" - QUEENSRYCHE