HW: everything there is to know

Michael P Mccollum mccolmp at MAIL.AUBURN.EDU
Thu Mar 28 12:56:07 EST 1996

On Thu, 28 Mar 1996, J Strobridge wrote:

> > WORD/PHRASE  Text of Festival
>
> > TRACK
> > ALBUM        compilataion album title
> > REFERENCE    taken from book of the same name written by Mick Farren
>                 of Deviants (and other bands) fame.
>

> jill
>

> obproblem> carrying loads of static electricity around with me these days -
> electronic equipment beware  8-(    Anyone know how best to earth myself
> before touching anything?   Sheest.

> J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
>                                                 ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk

there is some anti-static spray you can get - maybe from a computer store.
other than that stop wearing sweaters and shuffling your feet 8-]

WORD/PHRASE   stonehenge decoded
TRACK         stonehenge decoded
ALBUM         this is hw do not panic
REFERENCE     title of book by Gerald S. HAWKINS published in 1965. mainly it
 is scientific theories about the use of stonehenge.

-just had to reshelve this book today while working in the library
-coincidence - i think not
-mike psyche