BOC: bad masters

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sat Mar 30 17:19:49 EST 1996

>Where has all the BOC mail Gone?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Let's get some mail threads started
here.

I haven't read anything about it in the FAQ (the version I've got, not the
newest), so it might be new here. A friend of mine bought the CD of ST,
and saw two versions; one with 'BOC' in red, the other in green. And now
somewhere during (not sure) Cagey Cretins something went wrong with the
tapes. Known problem here?

Same thing happened with CC, during (not sure again) Burnin' For You. He
had to buy a CD single for a correct version. Now I've heard CC has been
re-issued by a different label in Europe. Does anyone if that one contains
the correct recording?

Jerry