off:80s hair farmers

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Wed May 8 07:47:52 EDT 1996

Ted exclaims

> Allright!  How'd you ever get to hear the Masters on the other side
> of the lake?  They're from my hometown, so I got to see them in bars,
> and then make it semi-big.  My wife went to high school with Chris
> Goss.  Excellent group, though I believe they're in sort of suspended
> animation, sadly.

The metal release list a while back suggested a new one this year. I guess
Ginger Baker exited a while back though. Although I think the first one was
excellent, lots of people I know with roughly the same tastes have no time
for it whatsoever !
Their second release, whilst being far removed from the Blue Garden material
has steadily grown on me too.

> And, of course since Tim left, he took a mighty
> big slice of gtr playing with im.  BTW, he has a new indie solo album
> out.

Not still with The Bogeymen then ?

Tim