Eric and Buck on AOL

Douglas A Mitchell DwnTheMtn at AOL.COM
Thu May 9 02:29:49 EDT 1996

Sir John:

>You also have to consider that another reason for some people
>not joining BOC-L is that they simply don't have time to keep up
>with the volume of e-mail.  I know this is Bolle's reason for not
>joining BOC-L (at least the reason he told me) - he can barely
>keep up with all the AOL traffic and mail he gets, and he'd be
>swamped if he had to wade through the waters of BOC-L as well.

I can, to some degree, relate to this point.  During the ski season,
my other home (the Ski-L) is very active, and demands a fair amount
of attention.  The AOL BOC crowd are past critical mass, and much
like the BOC-L folk, chug merrily along with or without my presence.
So I stay 'tuned-in' as I can, adding my thoughts when the inspiration
strikes (much like lightning...).  As the ski season winds down, I find
my budgeted e-mail time opening up, and so a 'return' to the BOC-L
was definitely in order.  After all, what else are there but skiing,
mountains, and Blue Oyster Cult?

Maybe that "career-thing"... =)

"The Snowman"           _?_     Tuned in to life's essentials...
Douglas A. Mitchell        I         Skiing, Backpacking, & the
                                                mighty Blue Oyster Cult!
Home:  dwnthemtn at aol.com
Office:  dmitch at microscan.com         WE UNDERSTAND...

"They're OK the last days of May, but I'll be breathin' dry air,
I'm leaving soon, the others are already there...Wouldn't be
interested in coming along, instead of staying here?  It said
the West is nice this time of year, that's what they say."

                                       --- Donald 'Buck Dharma' Roeser