Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu May 9 08:48:04 EDT 1996

> >I will have a copy on CD yet, whether it be the US or the Scandihoovian
> release.  The UK version?  If I could find one...
>
> If by any chance you do - PLEASE let me know.  The UK release on CD is
> very rare, if it exists at all -- even Bolle doesn't have a copy of this
> (at least, he hadn't as of about 6 months ago).  But, I have heard the UK
> mix (where "White Flags" doesn't fade out) so I know it exists, at least
> on vinyl.

So which is the UK version? When CN came out a friend of mine got the vinyl
which *doesn't* have the "Bones of our Oppressors" bit on WtWC, but my CD
copy does. Which one is the UK effort...(I can't recall if WF fades or not)

Sure Make Rock not War gets me a bit queasy, but Dancin In The Ruins, Perfect
Water and, yes, and Shadow Warrior are all totally worthwhile efforts. If
there's a gaff BOC album its probably _Mirrors_ :^)

Tim

Whose got Club Ninja on CD and proud of it :)