Club Ninja: Lamest BOC album.

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sat May 11 02:13:22 EDT 1996

Andy,

>>The CD made in Austria (although the jewel case may claim it's made in
>>Holland) contains WF /with/ fade-out, and WtWC /with/ spoken intro.
>>The jewel case states cat# COL 468715-2, but the inner circle of the CD
>>states CDCBS 26775.
>That's curious, because my copy has CDCBS 26775 consistently, and the CD
>"manufactured in Japan", and the cover is printed in Holland.  It seems
>the same as yours, though.  What about "Madness..." - fadeout or not?
>Mine doesn't, but my UK LP does.

My CD (COL 468715-2, inner circle CDCBS 26775) has Madness, well, slightly
fading out, but I guess it's the full version. It has some guitar sounds,
then only a single keyboard sound, two hits on the drums, and the keyboard
sound fades out. That's not really fading out, is it?

My LP has the 26775 number all over; made in England (stated on cover and on
labels). I'll have to connect my record player, but I'll check soon.

>Who'd be a collector, eh? :)

Er... er... er... hum... who, you? Me? I'd buy another CN CD just for a
non-fading FW, WtWC without intro and fading MTtM...

TTYL,
Jerry