OFF:GET A LIFE

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Wed May 15 08:58:53 EDT 1996

On Tue, 14 May 1996, Bill Stewart wrote:

> Wasn't there a cartoon cat in the 60s whos favorite line was"I hate meeses to
> pieces".
> What was that cats name?
>
> regards,
> Bill 'no life and proud' Stewart

        That cat's name was Jinx, and he survived into the early
eighties...!  But I can't remember the name of the Meece.
        Um - what brought this up?
        Jazza, who's been listening to Doremi on earphones all morning
and is consequently having trouble dealing with real life...

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                        |
 |         (01223 460728)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk           |
 |      "`It's a Venusian space bassist,' said Turner the bird being."     |
 |            (Hawkwind, sleeve notes to 'Doremi Fasol Latido')            |