HW: Samples of Shadow Screams

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Wed May 15 11:09:00 EDT 1996

>>  Then the Shadows decide to start openly attacking and their ships'
screams
>> fill the universe.

>        Excellent--that's a really cool noise.  I should get my sister to
>sample it and add it to my demo recordings :)  Hawkwind should sample it
>and use it themselves :)

>Cheers,
>Carl

You got it!   Screw the Star Trek samples.   Can you imagine these screams
moving about the hall as HW cranks up some appropriate tune?  I wish I knew
Alien 4 better, there seem to be titles that cry out for this effect.

BTW - Your sister did a GREAT job adding synths.   That band could open for
HW and hold its own, no problem.   Maybe your sister could even replace
Harvey.  Does she dance in various stages of undress or breathe fire?

Rudy
No life, but back on topic.