HW: live & studio

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue May 21 14:57:47 EDT 1996

On 21-MAY-1996 05:51:14.9 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Dave writes :
   >This seems reasonable - I don't have a copy of Doremi because all the
   >good tracks are on Space Ritual.  There is no compulsion to buy all
   >their albums, you know!
   >For a very long time I ignored Doremi for the same reason. I only
   >bought it a s part of the remasters series.
   >However, the version of 'Time we left' is very different from SR. As
   >someone who couldn't make the Alien tour :-( ,  just how different are
   >the live versi ons of songs from the studio ?

"Space Is Deep" and "Down Through The Night" are vastly different from the
live versions, too. Actually, the two albums are completely seperate
entities. Don't see how anyone could live w/out Doremi...

Chuck

`[1;31;44mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive