HW: Brixton 21st June

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Tue May 21 19:57:26 EDT 1996

RJ said

>hey! could some one please give us the scoop on this gig?
>gig date & time,how, when, and where to get tics,
>any gigs day b4 and after?name and address of venue,
>and how do you pronounce brixton?
>rj

Bricks-tun...  I daresay I'll go to this 'un, after all I got there and back
in a lunch hour today so I've no excuse. :)  Box office number is 0171-924
9999, address 211 Stockwell Road, London SW9, but you'll probably be able to
get in on the door (you could at the same venue last October or whenever on
the Alien tour).  Don't know how much (didn't notice, sorry) but I'd guess
between 12 and 15 pounds.

I don't know but I suspect this could be another all-nighter (so it's dodgy
pizza at 3am after the show again folks!).

Apart from the other HW gigs, The Band, no less, are at the Forum on the
20th, Randy Brecker (as heard on _Agents of Fortune_!) is at the Jazz Cafe
the 22nd, and the Sex Pistols will be crap at Finsbury Park on the 23rd.

- Andy