HW - allnighter

Maxine Wesley mxw at DMU.AC.UK
Thu May 23 11:27:20 EDT 1996

From:    SKARSOL <skarsol at IX.NETCOM.COM>

>what exactly is an all-nighter?
>anybody want to e me a quick london survival guide?
>rj

Yes.. basically arrive in daylight, stay in the vicinity of the
'gig' until the following sunrise...take a packed lunch or suffer the Brixton
Pizza - and at all costs avoid AndyG's invite to his house coz he plies you
with 100% Scottich Malt and then tortures you with Dwight Yoakham CD's -
I'm not sure which was resposible for the bad head in the morning?

Think I might have to give this a miss this time and save my
energy/money for Devon, (you're on Jill!).

Maxine