HW in Germany

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Sat May 25 10:25:02 EDT 1996

>HAWKWIND wil play on 20.07.1996 on an open air festival at BURG HERZBERG
>(an old castle on a hill).
>
>This venue is not far away from BAD HERSFELD near KASSEL

hmm,
looking at my German map, there's a "Herzberg" about 30km east-north-east
Göttingen, very close to the old DDR border. (yeah, got an old map :0)
Is this the festival area?

Kassel is 40km almost opposite direction Göttingen. There's a "Hersfeld"
50km near south Kassel.

I feel a bit stray here, please help me a bit with the exact Festival
Longitudes and Latitudes...

>The complete festival goes from 19.07.1996 - 21.07.1996
>
>The ticket costs around 40 DM for all 3 days. You can't buy a ticket only
>for one day

The equals of 40DM had been *very* cheap in Sweden as a festival fee.
For *one* day. :0(

I would also be glad if you could provide some more "other band" information.