HW in Germany

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Sun May 26 12:49:22 EDT 1996

Hello

Here are some informations about the festival near
BAD HERSFELD, 60 Km south of KASSEL (19.07.1996 - 21.07.1996)

HAWKWIND will play on 20.07.1996 at 23:00h AFAIK

>I feel a bit stray here, please help me a bit with the exact Festival
>Longitudes and Latitudes...

OK:

You have to go on the A7

Then take the exit NIEDERJOSSA between BAD HERSFELD and ALSFELD

Go on the B52. Follow the signs (or ask) to BURG HERZBERG

You must park your car on the bottom of the hill and walk the way (1 Km) to
the castle where the bands will play

>I would also be glad if you could provide some more "other band" information.

Here they are:

HAWKWIND
GENTLE GIANT
GURU GURU