HW Langtree

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed May 29 17:51:05 EDT 1996

Jeremy Dacombe writes:

> --- Received from LIMEMO1.DACOMBJ  4709             29/05/96 14.29
> --- Received from LES.DACOMBJ  4709                 29/05/96 14.26
>   -> IBMMAIL.INTERNET      IBMMAIL INTERNET GATEWAY       INTERNET
>

>  Hi,
>   Can anyone please furnish me with the details of the Langtree festival
>   in Devon on 27th July please.
>   Where did this info originate from?

Bill Stewart I think.   Langtree is close to the home of a certain Mr D
Brock but I know no further details.   It sounds like an outdoor
festival of some kind and I'd certainly like to get to it if I can find
further info and so I think would others (Maxine - sorry, I'll reply to
your mail in a minute or so!).   Oakhampton is probably the nearest
largish town if you want to search for it on the map - Langtree is a few
miles NW? of there.

Maybe the Devon Tourist Board can help.....

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk