OFF: B5 books in UK

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri May 31 14:52:22 EDT 1996

In message <Pine.OSF.3.91.960530220726.30307A-
100000 at falcon.cc.ukans.edu>, Allan T Grohe Jr
<iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU> writes
>Does anyone have any solid opinions on the two books out in the UK?  I've
>got an importer here in Lawrence who can get them for me, one cheap ($10)
>the other not cheap ($32).  The two books are:  _Babylon 5 A to Z_ and
>_Creating Babylon 5_.
>
>Any input would be appreciated!!
>
>Allan.

Well, funnily enough I'm sending copies to Canada today. I don't watch
the show so I can't give a review but I might be able to improve on the
price, If the postage isn't too bad . I'll tell you when I get back from
the Post Office.

You don't have a spare Hawklords Live CD, do you? :o)
--
Jon Browne