OFF: B5 books in UK

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Thu May 30 23:09:10 EDT 1996

Does anyone have any solid opinions on the two books out in the UK?  I've
got an importer here in Lawrence who can get them for me, one cheap ($10)
the other not cheap ($32).  The two books are:  _Babylon 5 A to Z_ and
_Creating Babylon 5_.

Any input would be appreciated!!

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_