BOC : The Quest continues.......

shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Sat Nov 9 09:20:56 EST 1996

Further to recent posts I sent re: Imaginos & the difficulty getting it....

It now transpires that Virgin are ordering Imaginos on Import on the Discovery label, which is why the've taken 7 weeks _so far_.

Question: is this the release that other UK fans have ? Or has it gone out of print on the original label ?

oh well, the wait continues.....only thing that keeps me searching for it, is the good reviews I hear on this list.

Neil.