OFF: UK handgun ban

Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Mon Nov 11 07:36:42 EST 1996

> Tim wrote:
>
> >Fight the UK Handgun ban: Join the Sportsman's Association of Great Britain
>
> I'll fight the UK handgun ban fight. Some sports should be banned...
>
> Jerry

Somebody needs a handgun to hunt 4-legged prey?  I know the 'sport'
is practiced, but if sprtsmen just stuck with long arms then that
many fewer handguns would be in circulation.  Tim, think about what
you're asking for.  We Americans are drowning in handguns--and the
blood spilt by their use.  Take a lesson from us.  And yes, I own all
kinds of longarms and other assorted weapons, so don't label me a
bleeding heart.  If people are legitimate sportsmen, then they
shouldn't object to having to pass some kind of clearance to be
allowed to posess and carry weapons...
theo