HW: Opal Butterfly/Sam Gopal's Dream

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Nov 19 06:07:51 EST 1996

In message <199611190902.KAA13468 at kirov.eunet.no>, Christian Mumford
<christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO> writes
>Does anybody have any info on these obscure bands which Lemmy played guitar in
>before joining Hawkwind? From what I gather they were 60's psych bands - have
>they ever released anything with or without with Lemmy?
>
>Christian
Didn't Opal Butterfly release "In-a-Gadda-Da-Vida, Bastard!!" :-)))

Well, I saw a Rockin' Vicars single in Record Collector the other day.
I balked at £30. Has anyone heard this coz I didn't know they'd had
anything released? Oh BTW I spoke to that guy four doors down, my
beloved wife had misheard *his* wife in the pub. He was in Wreckless
Eric's band. Easily done, eh? Rockin' Vicars/Wreckless Eric, anyone
would make the same mistake. Fortunately, I have several Wreckless Eric
records, and plenty to talk about anyway! :)
--
Jon Browne