OFF: Elric film

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Nov 23 22:37:14 EST 1996

>shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM wrote:
> :Anyone got any better ideas for the role ? (We know which 2 bands should
> :do the soundtrack !)

I'd hope MM would be involved in the production, that way he'd make sure
they used the right bands.  Waitaminute, he'd probably select Nikwind over
Hawkwind....hmmmm.....

I actually didn't think Brad Pitt was that bad a choice.  I liked him in
12 monkeys, that convinced me he's a decent actor.

I normally stay away from casting call threads, but here.... we'd need someone
real wiry and thin...  a younger David Carradine might've worked.  Hmmmm
Jackie Chan?