OFF: Elric film

Sat Nov 23 16:30:32 EST 1996

On lör 23 nov 1996 12.27 "Colin Michael Davis" <pook at EMRL.COM> wrote:
> As for the soundtrack and score...  :)  Well, of *course* B.O.C. and
> Hawkwind should be present in quantity.  But who else would you solicit
> for music?  Me, I was thinking Loreena McKennitt for some haunting,
> ethereal Celtic-flavored instrumenals.

     Hmmm, I never thought of Elric as terribly Celtic though ... more
Byzantine in feel, or some archaic Near Eastern kind of civilisation.

     Hawkwind manage to generate the appropriate eldritch feel though ...
perhaps more with their current sound than ever ... bits of Alien 4 were
really quite dark ...

Cheers,
Carl