Hawks & BOC not in Vatican top ten

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Mon Nov 25 13:57:58 EST 1996

>Vatican officials later included Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath and AC/DC
>in the "worst offenders" category and informed that "AC/DC" stood not
>for alternating current, not even for bisexuality, but for "Anti-Christ,
>Death to Christ".

but they did not mention the Knights In Satan's Service (Kiss), or the group
with a "goat head in a red pentagram" symbol (Rush/2112), or the BOC/Agents
of Fortune artwork (man holding tarot card that says "I want to Show you the
Death" and pointing at the wellknown [BOC] symbol that means "I Don't
Believe in what Christ did Means Anything". Flip side shows three clearly
visible satanic symbols, the Moon, the Saturn and the Pyramid.

all above cited from Swedish priest Erland Strömkvist, Bollnäs - in one of
his "Rock Music Connections to Satan" speech.

guess I have to find my Erland Strömkvist cassette - it makes my heart beat ;0)

\\joe