HW: 1st Album

skarsol skarsol at EROLS.COM
Thu Nov 28 06:13:08 EST 1996

the first hw track i ever heard,was sonic attack from space ritual.
i was 16,it was 1982,and i had been looking for tripping tunes in the
local used bin.i saw moorcocks name on the credits,and being an avid
mm fan,bought it without hesitation.my allegiance to hw is directly
credtitable to moorcock's involvement.i would not reccomend space ritual
as a first experience to the average person(unless they are looking
for freak-out tunes,or had already shown an interest in similar mind
fog.) more,i would say levitation,hall of the mountain grill,or
any of the more upbeat stuff.i've found that creating hw monsters
is much easier if ya sneak up on them....   rj