Hawkwind and Bjork

Philosophical Phil EPA3WANEP at NTU.AC.UK
Thu Oct 3 11:28:41 EDT 1996

Can anyone remember the name of the Sugarcubes (Icelandic band that Bjork
orginally became famous with) track that appeared on the Hawkwind organised
double album of festival bands.  I think it was called Traitor, it was included
in the pressing by mistake, and, though some of you won't believe this, it's
actually a really good track.  If I remember rightly the record company had to
withdraw and destroy those albums and re-issue them sans Sugarcubes.
It came to mind while reading the postings and now it's bugging me.  The albums
aPhil