BOC: Stone Mountain Setlist

Grant Porter imaginos at NETIME.COM
Sun Oct 6 21:12:26 EDT 1996

Here's the setlist as compliled by my buddy Mike (mstanton at netdepot.com)
while we were at the show. I "think" they wanted to play alittle longer
as Eric first announce they were going to play three new songs. Once they
got to "Don't Fear Godzilla Burnin' the Reaper for You" I knew it was
coming to a close.

All in all... they ROCK. I was quite satisfied. Godzilla on the other
hard was a little more upset than usual. We think he must have got into
the chili.

(BTW: I got to hear about 30 minutes of the "Randy Bachman Band" and I
think Randy's Turnover was Underdone... but I never got into BTO... so it
might just be me. The crowd seemed to enjoy helping him take care of
business.)

BOC SetList for Oct. 5th 1996
Stone Mt. Chili Cookoff

Starway to the Stars
Before The Kiss (a redcap)
ETI
Harvest Moon (new song)
Buck's Boogie
Live for Me  (new song)
Cities on Flame
Last Days of May
Burning for You
Godzilla
(Don't Fear) The Reaper

Encore
The Red and The Black or "I'm on The Lamb but I Ain't No Sheep"

-Grant
imaginos at netime.com