BOC: Good Deal?

Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Mon Oct 7 18:50:19 EDT 1996

> 3 CD set for 10 UKP - Club Ninja, Cultosaurus Erectus and Blue Oyster
> Cult. Is this a good place to start or am I going to get the wrong idea
> about this otherwise wonderful band?! :) I gather from previous posts
> that Club Ninja sucks! Is this the case?
> --
> Jon Browne

I think that's a pretty fair deal.  CN does suck but is still worth
owning for a few random moments of brilliance.  CE is somewhat weak
but way ahead of CN, and of course features Al throughout.  BOC may
be the best album of all time [okay you could say that about any of
the first 3].  So, yeah, jump all over it!
theo