BOC: Bolle - stirring up more trouble

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Oct 16 21:25:20 EDT 1996

>  The key word of this passage is "so what?".  At the end of the day- it
>makes no difference what Bolle or whoever thinks about this list, as long
>as those who enjoy it continue to do so.

It wasn't that so much as that many trying to get into BOC know of Bolle
by reputation, and his post basically trashed this group in a public place
as well as insulted a fan just starting to get into BOC, probably drove him
off, and this is from the best known BOC authority out there.  This is no
way to attract fans to the group...

> Not everyone has access to this.

Which is why I posted it here.  BTW, in response to another post, I'd not
repost a private e-mail message from someone unless they asked me to,
but this was a newsgroup, a public forum for all to see, anything posted
there should be taken as such.

Besides, I did it primarily to increase the number of BOC: messages
in ratio to Hawkwind messages anyways.
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm