OFF: In Search of Schrodinger's Cat (was: "Caution" lyrics...)

Mike Fuller mjf at GRAHAM.COM
Thu Oct 17 03:19:35 EDT 1996

Paul> "Caution" was inspired by the book I'm reading, "In Search of
Paul> Schrodinger's Cat". OK, so I just started it last night and have
Paul> only got as far as the introduction :-)

I highly recommend the stuff past the introduction.  I read it last
year, and it's truly fascinating if you're interested in the history of
modern physics.  At least, I thought it was cool, but then again, people
keep pointing out that I'm not normal.  ;-)

--
                                Mike