Halloween & BOC

DAVID FURST FURSTD at BOYSTOWN.ORG
Thu Oct 17 10:59:07 EDT 1996

..and now for something completely different....Just a comment on the season
and halloween coming up.  I've always thought that boc made the best halloween
type of rock n roll ever.  Indian summer died here last night and now the sky
hangs low and gray and cold, shrouding the remaining harvest yet to be had.

Mistress ov thee Salmon Salt - is awesome to set the mood - and scare potential
trick and/or treaters running down the street, past the rusted gate and the
cemetary, nothing planned or ordinary, just the thing for candlelight and slow
black night, deviating never caring how or why. (dr. suess on acid I guess).
Turn up the volume til the drums and bass rattle like thunder, leviathon
beastlike, carries you suspended 'tween earth and sky, now I know and know I
wonder, so many reasons how and why.

er...um...sorry, just got possessed a moment there, felt like my head was gonna
explode!!!  Anyways, sure wish I could hear Harvest Moon - got the lyrics which
look quite cool. I can't remember, is iot available anywhere, like on a movie
soundtrack or something?

see you when I get back down,
dave//evad