HW: CYM and SA

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Thu Oct 17 20:30:39 EDT 1996

Hello--

        Choose Your Masques and Sonic Attack are available for $15 and
change from cdconnection.com (whom I turn to when I can't find a
particular aural tidbit in this backwater town). I just ordered them,
along with Love in Space which I've never seen here.

        Also, SKARSOL (rj?) said his Hawkfairies CD was a big waste of
money. I probably have one CD which is an even bigger waste of money.
It's a black covered thing by one Keiji Haino (looks like it's called
_Argon_). If you want 60 uninterrupted minutes of distorted, toneless
guitar accompanied by various random vocalizations, then this is your
disc. :-P :-) It's MUCH worse than _Text of Festival_ (though the
production values are a lot better).

        Are there any John Zorn fans out there?

Guido

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse