BOC: CDs needed

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Oct 26 17:27:18 EDT 1996

>I can't find them anywhere.  Also, for a list named BOC, there isn't
>much talk of BOC.  In fact, I thought I had subscribed to a Hawkwind-only
>list until that Bolle crap did the rounds.

Well, just wait 'till BOH and BOC's new album are available...  Currently this
fall BOC isn't playing as much as they normally do, so there's not even setlists
to post about.  Well, there's the rumour about Eric's voice being a little
sore, so
they're "resting" it for the studio by doing mainly tunes where Buck
sings...  All I've
heard is guessing, though, anyone have anything concrete on this?
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm