HW: Space Bandits (was Breast-Jiggling)

Stier, Christopher Christopher.Stier at LEXIS-NEXIS.COM
Mon Oct 28 15:28:02 EST 1996

Yep, I'm a fan of Space Bandits as well.  I did notice, however that the
jam parts of Images and Out Of The Shadows sound quite a bit alike.

Chris Stier
San Francisco x4445

If we could just get everyone to close their eyes and visualize world
peace for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until the
looting started.