BOC : and yet more trouble finding 'Imaginos'

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Mon Oct 28 22:03:07 EST 1996

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, Joseph M. Lofft wrote:

> I thought everyone hated this album except for me.  Why the sudden rush to
> get a hold of it?

  Those who hate Imaginos are surely not sane.  Imaginos is the kind of
rock that reminds me about when giants (BOC, UFO, SCORPIONS, JUDAS
PRIEST, SABS, THIN LIZZY) once roamed proud across the face of the Earth,
and the disco types cowered in fear.  A true message of prophesy for the
young folk of today- "beware, classic heavy rock will return!"

 Suffering cogitive dissonance,

   Troy