BOC: Re: Taming Flelepaths

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Oct 30 08:53:01 EST 1996

><< a  quick question: is the "music box" intro to Flaming Telepaths (or is it
> >the outro to Harvester of Eyes?) ever played live by the group? and is it
> >really a music box that we hear?
>
>         Flaming Telepaths was played on the last tour in Niagara Falls, NY.
>         After that I saw them in Allentown, PA and Buffalo, NY and it had
>         been dropped from the set. >>

They played it when I saw them in Sunrise.  I liked the strobe light effect
Eric used, one of the few special effects they did use.  With the recent
drop of Eric tunes to save his voice that might've been why Telepaths
was dropped, but I hate to see it go, it's probably my favorite song...

On alt.music.blueoystercult, someone heard a rumour that BOC would do
one last show this year in Florida, but none of the web pages that show
their dates mentioned it.  The guy who posted the rumour didn't say
where, anyone heard anything?
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm