off: fungalrings.

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Oct 31 00:24:52 EST 1996

>Andrew A. Apold wrote:
>>

>> >roger zelazny-the amber series.  the minions of chaos sprang from a dark
>> >area in avalon,which started out as a small ring of toadstools.
>>
>> No, they didn't.  That was Lorraine, not Avalon.  Avalon was where Corwin had
etc.

>well, excuuuuuuu-uuuuu--uuse me! its only been about 18 years since i
>read it.....   =)  rj

Sorry, it's just that the two lists I get the most traffic on are BOC-L
and an Amber list, so your message kidna caught me leaning one
way at the moment...
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm