HW: Valium 10

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Thu Oct 31 12:22:49 EST 1996

SKARSOL writes:

> William Duffy wrote:
>
> > >  Ahhh, Valium 10!  Now there's a cool song!  Is it only on "Friends and
> > > realtions vol.1" or are other versions elsewhere?
> > It's also on one of the "Friends.." CD's (but is a bit shorter), as well
> > as having been on some ep's, singles, and various bootlegs and
> > semi-official albums.
> >
> > The most complete version that I can think of on CD, is on "Mighty
> > Hawkwind Classics".
> >
> > William
>
> havent compared versions,but there is also one on the night of the hawks
> comp.    rj

from the Codex:
Valium Ten
    1     Motorhead / Valium 10 12" single
    1     Best of Hawkwind Friends & Relations CD
    1     Friends And Relations I
    1 a   Motorhead/ Valium Ten 7"
    1 a   Night of the Hawk
    1     Victoria double album
    1     Weird 102 - Hawkwind Live/ Hawklords
    1     Mighty Hawkwind Classics 1980-1985

     (a)  1a is an edited version of 1

hmmm - more Codex uncertainties....  is it really shorter on F&R ?  I'd
better check the timings  8-(

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk