OFF : Comic Shop Owner!

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Sep 11 01:14:22 EDT 1996

> The good news is that Sandy Pearlman and I had a constructive phone
>conversation recently about getting the project moving.  Any suggestions for
>artists you'd like to see render the Imaginos story?  Sandy's already nixed
>the "Image children," I'm afraid (his term)!

Sure.
But I'm sure we can't get Alex Ross right now....
Hmmm

Is this going to be a color or bw comic?  How many issues?

Christopher Schenk is an artist I like a lot right now, primarily on his
Guns of Avalon adapation (Ob:).

Others, in no particular order:  Jason Pearson, Stuart Immomen,
Jeffrey Moy, Tim Truman....

Of course the covers should be by Melne....
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm