BOC: Reaper as MID file--no garbage!

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Sep 13 13:50:25 EDT 1996

>         Does some kind person have the time to explain how I can
> play this?
>         Private email would be OK unless there is general interest

        Presumably you need something that handles MIDI files.  That
counts _me_ out ;)

> PS sorry about the garbage remark

        Well, for what it's worth it showed up as "garbage" on my
screen as well.  I'd like to say the days of my telnet sessions on
terminal emulators are numbered, but there's no immediate sign that
they are ....

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           *  "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                            *   fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html   *
Dept. of ASNAC Studies, Cambridge U.           *   -- Pippi Langstrump