Black Cardigans

Vince LeGrand vlegrand at PROLOG.NET
Fri Sep 13 19:44:27 EDT 1996

----------
From:   Stier, Christopher[SMTP:Christopher.Stier at LEXIS-NEXIS.COM]
Sent:   Friday, September 13, 1996 9:05 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        OFF: Black Cardigans

>Has anybody heard the bizarre version of Sabbath's "Iron Man" by the
>Cardigans? Imagine a mellow, easy-listening version with a frail female
>voice singing the song in a weird, understated melancholy way...
>Apparantly they did a version of "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" as well, but I
>haven't heard that one... weird, weird.

>Christian

Along the same lines but not quite, does anyone know the name of the
band that did a song called 'Santa Claus' to the tune of 'Iron Man'?
Lyrics of note went: "Leave me cookies and beer and I'll be at your
house first next year."

Ok, ok, back to lurker mode.

Chris

The "Santa Claus" cover of Iron Man was done by Bob Rivers and Twisted Radio.  It's on a CD with other classics such as Jingle Hells Bells.

I see this CD in all the local CD stores around Christmas.