OFF: Gong US October

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Sat Sep 14 20:06:33 EDT 1996

Hi Folks...

Just saw a posting of tentative (I presume) dates for the upcoming 2nd ever
Gong trip across the US and Fr. Canada.  I was under the impression that they
were planning to use this trip to fill in all the places they didn't get last
time (ie. the South and Texas), but this seems to be the same ole'
Northeast-Midwest cities....I guess Boston is a make-up for last time, but
that's about it.  Suits me fine, but it's too bad they can't give folks
elsewhere a shot at a cool show now and then.

Guess promoters still have their collective heads up their collective arses.

Don't some of these venues also seem *smaller* than last time too??  I dunno
about the rest of the shows, but the Cleveland gig was full and really into it.

See ya' there Pixies....

>(all dates in October)
>
>11-13- Club Dauteille, Quebec City, Quebec (yes, 3 nights, a great
>place to spend the weekend if you can get there)
>14- Travel
>15- Mama Kin's, Boston, Ma.
>16- Tramps, New York, N.Y.
>17- Club Bene, Sayerville, New Jersey
>18- Theater Of Living Arts, Philadelphia, Pa.
>19- Baltimore Museum Of Art, Baltimore, Md.
>20- Birchmere, Arlington, Va.
>21- Travel
>22- Cubby Bear, Chicago, Il.
>23-Seventh House, (near) Detriot,Mi.
>24- TBA
>25- Phantasy Club, Cleveland, Ohio
>26-27- Cabaret, Montreal, Quebec
>
>end de la tour- to be continued Spring 1997

Keith H. (FAA)