The Reaper Midi

Tue Sep 17 09:18:17 EDT 1996

Carl writes:

>        Ah, well you should get the semi-acoustic version of Reaper
on the Guitar for the Practicing Musician compilation Vol. 2 (I think
that's the one).  First half is Buck on acoustic (no string section that
I recall though) up to the screaming guitar solo, and then it goes
electric.  A decent arrangement.

Oops, looks like Carl beat me to this - however, it's Vol 3, not 2 that
has the Reaper.  As I recall in the liner notes, Buck mentions that he
used to do the song with his band "The Red and the Black" in a similar
manner.

John